I Project Overview
1. Project Introduction：
The project was selected as the 2009 "Golden Sun" demonstration project, with a construction period of 5 months. The total installed capacity of the power station is 20MW. On September 30, 2011, Typhoon "NaSha" caused huge losses to the production and life of local people. Other bidding sections of this project also suffered heavy losses. However, the photovoltaic array of the screw pile support foundation constructed by NorthMan was intact. After that, the power station has survived many typhoons and is still operating safely and stably to this day.
2. Construction Geological Conditions：
The project is located in Jinpaigang Development Zone, Lingao County, Hainan Province, with a tropical maritime monsoon climate and plenty of sunshine hours. The engineering geology is the beach terrace and estuary delta landforms along the coast, the groundwater level is high, and the foundation is unstable.
I Project Features:
1. Use efficient and environmentally friendly station construction technology [stand fixed]® system solutions, including recyclable steel screw pile foundations and support solutions. The bracket design fully considers factors such as self-weight, wind pressure, earthquake resistance, etc., adopts a fixed installation method, a section steel structure, and all steel components adopt integral hot-dip galvanizing for corrosion protection. The inclination angle of the photovoltaic support is 35°, and the row spacing is 5m. Reduce the shade of the components on the ground vegetation.
2. The array is composed of square array units, and each sub-square array is equipped with a container-type inverter device with the shortest current collection line. Complete the construction in the shortest time and reduce damage to the local environment.
3. Backfill the foundation pits and trenches in the site, excavate the original soft plastic cohesive soil base, and backfill the gravel. During the infrastructure construction, the power distribution field components and other grounds are leveled without subsidence, and gravel particles are laid. Return to inspection after one year of operation, there are no obvious settlement points, the maximum settlement does not exceed 50mm, and the settlement area at each point does not exceed 1 square meter.
4. The groundwater level is high and it is close to the surface. The design basis considers the area water problem. For buildings (structures) such as inverters and box transformers, the method of increasing the height of the foundation is adopted.
5. Set up retaining walls and drainage ditches, and build masonry according to the topography of the pit side to ensure smooth drainage. Drain the ground around the foundation pit with a drainage slope and drain rainwater into the drainage ditch.