I Project Overview
1. Project Introduction：
The project construction utilizes the pond waters in the coal mining subsidence area, while making full use of land resources, it implements ecological restoration and develops modern fishing and light complementary development methods.The total installed capacity is 100MW, and all components of the site are installed in the form of buoy floating supports.
2. Construction Geological Conditions：
The project is located in the coal mining subsidence area of Huancheng Town, Weishan County. The bottom layer collapsed due to coal mining, and the groundwater overflowed, forming a large area of pond water. The stratum foundation is unstable, and there is a danger of continuous subsidence. The area is mainly composed of clay and gravel layers. The area is a temperate continental monsoon climate zone with four distinct seasons, sufficient sunlight and a long frost-free period.
I Project Features
1. The raw material of the floating body is high-density polyethylene, using [hard boat]® water surface photovoltaic floating system, using raw HDPE raw materials, which can be placed in the water for a long time, with anti-ultraviolet, anti-leakage, anti-freezing, anti-aging, anti-hydrolysis, It is corroded by chemicals, chemicals and aquatic organisms, and the average thickness is ≥3mm. The floating structure is designed with equal height and the force is balanced. The ear structure is firmly connected. The surface is treated with anti-skid treatment. Adults weighing 90Kg and below will walk on it. The floating body will not be deformed or damaged. The buoyancy of the floating body is not less than 1.5kN/m², the tensile strength is not less than 20MPa, and it has sufficient impact resistance.
2. The connecting accessories and brackets are all made of aluminum alloy bracket snap-in design, which is convenient and flexible to install. Hollow ventilation can reduce temperature, minimize the occurrence of PID, and increase power generation. And meet long-term use in water and have anti-ultraviolet properties,
3. From material to structure, the floating body has passed the most stringent TUV, LTI and authoritative inspections of the National Solar Photovoltaic Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
4. So far, the [hard boat]® water surface photovoltaic floating system has withstood the 30 cm thick blizzard in January 2018, and the August typhoon "Capricorn" brought extreme winds and heavy rains of over 17.2 meters per second, such as level 8 The weather tests.